Rainbow Eco Play is committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. This policy explains how we use any customer information and how we protect your privacy. All such information is referred to in this statement as 'personal information'.
This policy applies to the rainbowecoplay.com website only and not to other websites which we may provide links.Your consent
By using this website and/or providing personal information you are indicating your consent to our obtaining personal information from you and to holding use and/or transfer of the personal information that is provided by or obtained from you in accordance with this policy.
The personal information that is provided by or obtained from you is used and/or held by us for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you in accordance with this policy
- to offer out own and third party services and products suited to you
- to inform you of new features and promotions on the rainbowecoplay.com website
- to enhance your experience of the rainbowecoplay.com website by identifying your personal preferences
Transfer of personal information
The personal information that is provided by or obtained from you maybe transferred to third parties for the following purposes - to the relevant authorities to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or as may be required in legal proceedings.
Obtaining, use and transfer of general information
By using session variables and tracking visitors to our website we will obtain general information about those visitors. That information would include, for example, the number of visitors, the pages they visit, how long each visit lasts, how often visitors return to our website etc. We may also aggregate such information provided by or obtained from visitors to enable us to analyse or categorise visitors and their preferences.
Such general or aggregated information may be held or used by us for the following purposes:
- our own research purposes
- for marketing purposes
- to create a better overall experience for our users
- to ensure a more efficient service for our users
Such general or aggregated information may also be transferred to the following persons:
- to advertisers and potential advertisers on this website
- such information will not be transferred to any third party in a format from which you might be personally identified
Transfer of information to persons outside the European Economic Area
Third parties to whom personal information or general or aggregated information about visitors to this website is transferred may be situated outside the European Economic Area.
Cookies and session variables
Changes to personal information
If you would like us to remove all or any of your personal details from our database you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rainbow Eco Play may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know, using our contact us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable, if you would like a copy of this information held on you - please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow wen applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which ones you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.